As wrestlingpro.info reported, Neville suffered a broken ankle and broken shinbone on a baseball slide during last night’s match with Chris Jericho at WWE RAW in Pittsburgh. The finish of the match had to be improvised due to the injury.
While Jericho took control and told referee Charles Robinson they were ending the match early before he rolled Neville up, Robinson did as he was supposed to and called the match like a shoot, stopping the pin when he apparently saw one of Neville’s shoulders up.
Jericho then jumped up, yelled to Robinson that Neville was hurt and shoved him. Robinson then called for the disqualification and the bell. Apparently the animated argument we then saw between Jericho and Robinson was a shoot. Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that it was said to be very awkward in the ring but everything cooled down and “seemed better” when they got backstage.
Jericho also improvised his post-match promo on AJ Styles, that led to Styles coming down and hitting the Phenomenal Forearm.
– Many lovers noticed a referee being harm throughout the behind the curtain brawl between Roman Reigns and WWE global Heavyweight Champion Triple H on remaining night time’s uncooked from Pittsburgh. The referee become injured via a manufacturing case tossed by means of Triple H and needed stitches and sutures in his ankle, consistent with F4Wonline.Com.
– Brie Bella discovered in her latest ok magazine interview that she and sister Nikki Bella are increasing their empire with a “lady empowerment geared line” referred to as “birdiebee.” It wasn’t exact but it feels like an clothing line because the Bellas revealed a “birdiebee” t-shirt ultimate November. Brie commented, “We stand robust for women and we need to be position fashions for women so that’s what we will move forth in.”
– WWE had numerous kids from the youngsters’s sanatorium of Pittsburgh and their households to the CONSOL power middle for a reception before final night time’s raw. The families got to hang around for raw and meet wrestlers behind the scenes. Under is a photo of Becky Lynch and AJ patterns assembly a fan:
– As WWE.com reported, WWE’s new “Hustle, Loyalty & Respect: The World of John Cena” book hit stores today. WWE’s website has posted an excerpt from the book that reveals the origin of Cena’s “You Can’t See Me” taunt. Cena revealed that he and his brothers were testing out hip-hop beats for his album years ago when a “stupid song” came on and they started dancing around. His brother Sean did a “dance from a video where he moves his head around his hands.” Cena’s brother dared him to do the dance in a match on WWE Velocity.
He did, and kept doing it until it became a part of his act. Cena commented:
“I just had to modify it a little bit. Instead of shaking my head around my hand, I shook my hand around my head.”
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H made his first tweet since being destroyed by Roman Reigns on last night’s RAW:
– WWE has just announced AJ Styles vs. Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens in a non-title match for this Thursday’s SmackDown. This could be to set up the rumored multi-man match at WrestleMania 32 for Owens’ title.
– WWE stock was down 0.89% today, closing at $17.77 per share. Today’s high was $17.92 and the low was $17.48.
– Former WWE seamstress Sandra Gray, who still makes costumes for some of the talents, was asked on Twitter which Diva she thinks wears too much make-up. She commented Paige and Paige responded, as seen below:
Brie Bella recently spoke with OK Magazine about starting a family with husband Daniel Bryan. Brie said having a baby is “definitely not on hold” now that Bryan is retired and said she believes the next couple months “will be very interesting.”
Brie joked that being home has “amplified” Bryan’s baby fever. She also said seeing him in retirement, being able to spend time with family and not travel, is giving her an “itch” to do the same.
Brie also provided an update on Nikki Bella, who had neck surgery several weeks back:
“We actually just got good news from the doctor and [Nikki]‘s able now to sleep without her neck brace at night. She’s healing really nicely. She still has a long journey ahead of her before she gets back into the ring but it’s looking good.”
Monday’s episode of WWE raw, offering appearances by means of Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and others plus WWE international Heavyweight Champion Triple H’s first raw in shape seeing that 2014, drew three.457 million visitors. This is down from last week’s three.551 million viewers for Shane McMahon’s 2nd appearance.
For this week’s show, the primary hour drew three.471 million visitors, the second hour drew three.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.
On cable, uncooked became #2 for the night in viewership, at the back of The O’Reilly issue, and #1 for the night inside the 18-49 demographic.
– Chris Jericho plays Frogger and Ms. Pac-man in these new videos from Xavier Woods’ “UpUpDownDown” YouTube channel to celebrate 400,000 subscribers.
– Monday’s RAW ranked #2 among series & specials for the night in Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, behind The Bachelor. RAW had a unique audience of 1.315 million, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. This is up from last week’s 1.250 million. RAW had total impressions of 11.297 million, which represents the number of times tweets about the show were seen. This is up from last week’s 10.180 million impressions.
– We’ve heard of strong sales for WWE’s “Booty O’s” cereal box and t-shirt for WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day. The box was just released on Saturday night during WWE Roadblock. Just to clarify, the cereal box comes with the t-shirt inside, not an actual bag of cereal.
– As PWMania.com reported, The Rock’s “Central Intelligence” comedy with Kevin Hart will be released this summer. The official trailer will premiere on Wednesday but Rock tweeted this teaser today:
It’s believed a stipulation might be added to The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz at WrestleMania 32, probably making it a Tables suit. WWE is specializing in how The Dudleyz have taken photographs at WWE hall of Famer Rikishi and even attacked Roman Reigns.
– Friday’s episode of “talk Is Jericho” will function Chris Jericho interviewing Jerry Lawler. Wednesday’s show will characteristic a Batman vs. Superman discussion with group Tiger awesome.
– Is Paul Heyman making plans on searching out a brand new “Paul Heyman woman” soon, possibly for his new Yahoo deal? Heyman tweeted this teaser in reaction to a fan throughout raw Monday night: