– Many lovers noticed a referee being harm throughout the behind the curtain brawl between Roman Reigns and WWE global Heavyweight Champion Triple H on remaining night time’s uncooked from Pittsburgh. The referee become injured via a manufacturing case tossed by means of Triple H and needed stitches and sutures in his ankle, consistent with F4Wonline.Com.
– Brie Bella discovered in her latest ok magazine interview that she and sister Nikki Bella are increasing their empire with a “lady empowerment geared line” referred to as “birdiebee.” It wasn’t exact but it feels like an clothing line because the Bellas revealed a “birdiebee” t-shirt ultimate November. Brie commented, “We stand robust for women and we need to be position fashions for women so that’s what we will move forth in.”
– WWE had numerous kids from the youngsters’s sanatorium of Pittsburgh and their households to the CONSOL power middle for a reception before final night time’s raw. The families got to hang around for raw and meet wrestlers behind the scenes. Under is a photo of Becky Lynch and AJ patterns assembly a fan:
– As WWE.com reported, WWE’s new “Hustle, Loyalty & Respect: The World of John Cena” book hit stores today. WWE’s website has posted an excerpt from the book that reveals the origin of Cena’s “You Can’t See Me” taunt. Cena revealed that he and his brothers were testing out hip-hop beats for his album years ago when a “stupid song” came on and they started dancing around. His brother Sean did a “dance from a video where he moves his head around his hands.” Cena’s brother dared him to do the dance in a match on WWE Velocity.
He did, and kept doing it until it became a part of his act. Cena commented:
“I just had to modify it a little bit. Instead of shaking my head around my hand, I shook my hand around my head.”
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H made his first tweet since being destroyed by Roman Reigns on last night’s RAW:
– WWE has just announced AJ Styles vs. Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens in a non-title match for this Thursday’s SmackDown. This could be to set up the rumored multi-man match at WrestleMania 32 for Owens’ title.
– WWE stock was down 0.89% today, closing at $17.77 per share. Today’s high was $17.92 and the low was $17.48.
– Former WWE seamstress Sandra Gray, who still makes costumes for some of the talents, was asked on Twitter which Diva she thinks wears too much make-up. She commented Paige and Paige responded, as seen below:
Brie Bella recently spoke with OK Magazine about starting a family with husband Daniel Bryan. Brie said having a baby is “definitely not on hold” now that Bryan is retired and said she believes the next couple months “will be very interesting.”
Brie joked that being home has “amplified” Bryan’s baby fever. She also said seeing him in retirement, being able to spend time with family and not travel, is giving her an “itch” to do the same.
Brie also provided an update on Nikki Bella, who had neck surgery several weeks back:
“We actually just got good news from the doctor and [Nikki]‘s able now to sleep without her neck brace at night. She’s healing really nicely. She still has a long journey ahead of her before she gets back into the ring but it’s looking good.”
Monday’s episode of WWE raw, offering appearances by means of Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and others plus WWE international Heavyweight Champion Triple H’s first raw in shape seeing that 2014, drew three.457 million visitors. This is down from last week’s three.551 million viewers for Shane McMahon’s 2nd appearance.
For this week’s show, the primary hour drew three.471 million visitors, the second hour drew three.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.
On cable, uncooked became #2 for the night in viewership, at the back of The O’Reilly issue, and #1 for the night inside the 18-49 demographic.
– Chris Jericho plays Frogger and Ms. Pac-man in these new videos from Xavier Woods’ “UpUpDownDown” YouTube channel to celebrate 400,000 subscribers.
– Monday’s RAW ranked #2 among series & specials for the night in Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, behind The Bachelor. RAW had a unique audience of 1.315 million, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. This is up from last week’s 1.250 million. RAW had total impressions of 11.297 million, which represents the number of times tweets about the show were seen. This is up from last week’s 10.180 million impressions.
– We’ve heard of strong sales for WWE’s “Booty O’s” cereal box and t-shirt for WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day. The box was just released on Saturday night during WWE Roadblock. Just to clarify, the cereal box comes with the t-shirt inside, not an actual bag of cereal.
– As PWMania.com reported, The Rock’s “Central Intelligence” comedy with Kevin Hart will be released this summer. The official trailer will premiere on Wednesday but Rock tweeted this teaser today:
It’s believed a stipulation might be added to The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz at WrestleMania 32, probably making it a Tables suit. WWE is specializing in how The Dudleyz have taken photographs at WWE hall of Famer Rikishi and even attacked Roman Reigns.
– Friday’s episode of “talk Is Jericho” will function Chris Jericho interviewing Jerry Lawler. Wednesday’s show will characteristic a Batman vs. Superman discussion with group Tiger awesome.
– Is Paul Heyman making plans on searching out a brand new “Paul Heyman woman” soon, possibly for his new Yahoo deal? Heyman tweeted this teaser in reaction to a fan throughout raw Monday night:
PWMania.Com reader Chris Yandek sent the subsequent:
a long misplaced interview with Luna Vachon, who currently handed away, has hit the net. In 2003, Luna spoke with Chris Yandek of CYInterview.Com on his wrestling radio software on the time. The interview has been offline until this nowadays. Luna is very candid about the truth that her mother and father didn’t want her to be in the wrestling commercial enterprise pronouncing, “From the time i used to be three years old I had instructed my dad and mom i used to be gonna to be within the wrestling commercial enterprise and they tried to deter me because it’s so hard on lady’s our bodies. It takes plenty greater toll than it does on men’s bodies due to the fact we are made to breed. So they attempted to deter me. That’s why once I broke into wrestling I didn’t inside the very starting use the name Vachon because my family clearly wasn’t speakme to me.”
Ms. Vachon also reiterated on her WrestleMania 14 combined tag suit with Sable, better known as former Playboy centerfold Rena Mero. Luna stated she was advised that if Ms. Mero had a scratch on her, she’d emerge as being fired, “Sable has this preconception that she didn’t need to discover ways to take bumps. So she didn’t recognise to protect herself inside the ring, and it made it for an thrilling in shape…. If there ever turned into anytime whilst a suit that i used to be involved in to be referred to as choreographed, it might need to be that match with Sable. Her no longer wanting even to learn how to take bumps and me getting the warning that in case you scratch or bruise her you’re gonna lose your job.”
eventually, she tells a tale about how one nighttime at a hotel throughout a forestall for the WWE that fellow lady superstars in Sable (Rena Mero) and Chyna (Joanie Laurer) have been rude to fans and wouldn’t signal any autographs. Luna decided to make it up to the upset lovers, “The fans could be waiting within the lobby and i can consider one specific evening whilst i used to be checking in and all of the little kids and stuff, it’s real overdue at night after we had executed a tv taping. I will recollect listening to any individual say, ‘She’s gonna be a complain too.’
similar to Sable and Chyna had been as they had checked in i presumed they supposed. I spent approximately three hours inside the foyer signing autographs after that due to the fact I felt like if the opposite women that had been a part of this promoting had, had hard day days then it became my job to choose up the slack and make the women of our enterprise appearance precise like we care about the lovers and signed a few autographs. I just felt like that turned into crucial to do. It doesn’t seem like at that point the WWF wasn’t interested by their lovers.”
you may study and concentrate to the total interview right here.
WWE taped the March 10th SmackDown episode from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Stardust defeated Fandango.
* Miz TV with Sami Zayn and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens opens the show. Sami is brought out first and he gets a big pop. Miz disrespects him and out comes Owens to interrupt. Neville comes down and interrupts with Words for Owens. They get into it and Miz attacks Sami, leading to a tag team match.
* Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens. Owens was called in to fight Zayn but he wouldn’t, he walked out on the match. Miz took the pin from Zayn.
* Brie Bella defeated Summer Rae by submission. Lana was on commentary and attacked Brie after the match, hitting her with another Bella Buster.
* Chris Jericho comes out and cuts a great heel promo on AJ Styles and the fans that supported their tag team. Jericho lights fire to a Y2AJ t-shirt and lets it burn in a trash can. Jericho says Y2AJ is officially over. Good heat for Jericho here. AJ interrupts but The Ascension attacks him out of nowhere. Jericho retreats to the ramp while AJ clears the ring of The Ascension and stares Jericho down.
* King Barrett and Sheamus defeated Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto when Barrett hit Cara with a Bullhammer.
* Ryback cut a backstage promo on Kalisto.
* The Wyatt Family vs. Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and The Usos is the main event. The babyfaces get the win and celebrate together after a really good match and fun show.