The first names for the third annual Andre the giant Memorial war Royal at WrestleMania 32 have been confirmed – Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Adam Rose. The Social Outcasts stated they’re seeking to win the in shape as a team.
– As PWMania.Com said, WWE will release their “residing on a Razor’s area: The Scott corridor tale” DVD and Blu-ray on July fifth. WrestlingDVDNetwork.Com reports that the set will consist of a documentary that has a runtime of about 1 hour and 30 minutes. There will also be documentary-like “Extras” protected within the set.
– inside the video underneath, WWE hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts talks approximately how his “Snake” gimmick came to be. Jake says the gimmick took him to the pinnacle but it changed into hard for him due to the fact he turned into fearful of snakes and nevertheless is. Jake says he came up with the idea for the gimmick while stoned one night.
– It looks like WWE may have nixed Roman Reigns’ crowd entrance. After using the regular entrance for his return on Monday night’s RAW in Pittsburgh, Reigns came out the same way at Tuesday night’s SmackDown tapings in Cincinnati.
– Titus O’Neil will be appearing in-studio on The Mike Calta Show tomorrow morning at 8am EST. The show airs on 102.5 The Bone in Tampa, Florida or online at theboneonline.com.
-WWE taped the following suits for this week’s foremost occasion episode Tuesday night time in Cincinnati:
* Sami Zayn vs. Stardust
* Paige vs. Summer season Rae with Lana
* The Lucha Dragons vs. The Ascension
– We stated before that Lana, Naomi and Tamina Snuka vs. Paige, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox seemed to be within the works for WrestleMania 32. It appears that in shape may want to become being an 8-Divas healthy with summer season Rae joining the heels and Natalya joining the overall Divas.
– As PWMania.Com reported, Neville suffered a damaged ankle and shinbone in his suit towards Chris Jericho on Monday night’s raw. Neville thanked enthusiasts on Twitter Tuesday evening with this tweet:
Overwhelmed by the love and support. Thank you all.
– The darkish healthy earlier than Tuesday night’s WWE tv tapings in Cincinnati, Ohio noticed Jack Swagger defeat Tyler Breeze with the Patriot Lock.
– WWE NXT’s Greg Hamilton is ring saying Tuesday night time’s most important occasion tapings in his homeland. Hamilton, JoJo and Dasha Fuentes have been pronouncing with the main roster because the weekend. Eden indicated on Twitter that she had the weekend off.
– WWE NXT general supervisor William Regal and WWE performance middle teach Robbie Brookside did some Scottish comedy nowadays with their own model of the “nevertheless game” intro, as seen beneath:
As wrestlingpro.info reported, Neville suffered a broken ankle and broken shinbone on a baseball slide during last night’s match with Chris Jericho at WWE RAW in Pittsburgh. The finish of the match had to be improvised due to the injury.
While Jericho took control and told referee Charles Robinson they were ending the match early before he rolled Neville up, Robinson did as he was supposed to and called the match like a shoot, stopping the pin when he apparently saw one of Neville’s shoulders up.
Jericho then jumped up, yelled to Robinson that Neville was hurt and shoved him. Robinson then called for the disqualification and the bell. Apparently the animated argument we then saw between Jericho and Robinson was a shoot. Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that it was said to be very awkward in the ring but everything cooled down and “seemed better” when they got backstage.
Jericho also improvised his post-match promo on AJ Styles, that led to Styles coming down and hitting the Phenomenal Forearm.
– Many lovers noticed a referee being harm throughout the behind the curtain brawl between Roman Reigns and WWE global Heavyweight Champion Triple H on remaining night time’s uncooked from Pittsburgh. The referee become injured via a manufacturing case tossed by means of Triple H and needed stitches and sutures in his ankle, consistent with F4Wonline.Com.
– Brie Bella discovered in her latest ok magazine interview that she and sister Nikki Bella are increasing their empire with a “lady empowerment geared line” referred to as “birdiebee.” It wasn’t exact but it feels like an clothing line because the Bellas revealed a “birdiebee” t-shirt ultimate November. Brie commented, “We stand robust for women and we need to be position fashions for women so that’s what we will move forth in.”
– WWE had numerous kids from the youngsters’s sanatorium of Pittsburgh and their households to the CONSOL power middle for a reception before final night time’s raw. The families got to hang around for raw and meet wrestlers behind the scenes. Under is a photo of Becky Lynch and AJ patterns assembly a fan:
– As WWE.com reported, WWE’s new “Hustle, Loyalty & Respect: The World of John Cena” book hit stores today. WWE’s website has posted an excerpt from the book that reveals the origin of Cena’s “You Can’t See Me” taunt. Cena revealed that he and his brothers were testing out hip-hop beats for his album years ago when a “stupid song” came on and they started dancing around. His brother Sean did a “dance from a video where he moves his head around his hands.” Cena’s brother dared him to do the dance in a match on WWE Velocity.
He did, and kept doing it until it became a part of his act. Cena commented:
“I just had to modify it a little bit. Instead of shaking my head around my hand, I shook my hand around my head.”
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H made his first tweet since being destroyed by Roman Reigns on last night’s RAW: